Welcome to web’source about best surveillance system reviews – buying guide for 2019
Table of Contents
- Welcome to web’source about best surveillance system reviews – buying guide for 2019
- Getting Started: Choosing Right the Best Surveillance System
- Best surveillance systems on the market in 2019
- Top 5 best security camera for Apartments
- 1) Nest Security Camera, Keep An Eye On What Matters to You, From Anywhere, For Outdoor Use, Works with Alexa
- 2) Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera, Works with Alexa
- 3) Arlo Q Plus by NETGEAR – 1080p HD Security Camera | 2-way audio | PoE/AC Adapter powered | Indoor only | No base station required (VMC3040S), Works with Alexa
- 4) Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera 2 pack, Works with Alexa
- 5) Vimtag Surveillance Indoor Kit 2 P1 | Cloud Box
- Top 5 best home surveillance system
- 1) Zmodo Full HD 1080p Security Camera System w/Repeater, 4 x 1080p IP Outdoor Surveillance Camera, 2 x 1080p Audio Wide Angle WiFi EZCam Pro, 8CH HDMI NVR and 1TB Hard Drive – Cloud Storage Available
- 2) Reolink Home Business Video Security Camera System Wired, 8ch 4MP PoE NVR Kit 4 Bullet Super HD 1440P Waterproof Outdoor Indoor 2K PoE Surveillance System, w 2TB HDD, Built-in Mic RLK8-410B4
- 3) Firstrend [Expandable] 8CH POE Camera System with 6 x 1080P HD Security Camera, Plug and Play Home Security Camera System with Pre-installed 1TB Hard Drive, Free APP and Night Vision
- 4) Swann NVR Security System 8CH with 4 Cameras 3MP 2TB HDD, and 100′ Night Vision (SWNVK-873004)
- 5) Q-See Surveillance System QC968-4DX-2, 8-Channel HD Analog DVR with 2TB Hard Drive, 4-4MP Security Cameras
- Top 5 best surveillance system for small business
- 1) Amcrest 4K 8CH Security Camera System w/ 4K NVR, (8) x 4K (8-Megapixel) IP67 Weatherproof Bullet & Dome POE IP Cameras (3840×2160), 2.8mm Angle Lens, Pre-Installed 4TB HDD, 98ft Nightvision (Black)
- 2) LaView 12 1080P IP Camera Security System 16 CH 1080P IP PoE NVR w/3TB HDD & 6 IP Bullet, 6 IP Dome 2MP Camera
- 3) ONWOTE 16 Channel 5MP Audio PoE Surveillance System, 16CH 5MP H.265 NVR 4TB HDD with 12 Outdoor 5 Megapixels 1944P HD Surveillance IP PoE Cameras, 100ft IR, Remote Monitoring System
- 4) Revo America Ultra 16CH 4K H.265 NVR, 4 TB Surveillance Grade HDD, Remote Access
- 5) EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Surveillance System, 16 Weatherproof HD Security Cameras, 16 Channel 3TB DVR Storage, 100ft Night Vision, Customizable Motion Detection
- Top 5 Best Video Surveillance System for Business
- 1) Lorex IP security camera system featuring twelve 4K motorized varifocal cameras and eight 2K cameras, 20 Color Night Vision Cameras
- 2) GW Security 5MP (2592x1920p) 24 Channel 1920P NVR Network PoE IP Security Camera System – HD 1920p 2.8~12mm Varifocal Zoom (14) Bullet and (6) Dome IP Camera – 5 Megapixel (3,000,000 more pixels than 1080P)
- 3) Zmodo 32 Channel Network NVR System 32 x HD Outdoor Surveillance Security Camera, Adjustable Night Vision, sPoE Repeater for Flexible Extension
- 4) GW Security 32 Channel H.265 4K NVR 5MP 1920p POE IP Camera System, (16) Bullet & (16) Dome Varifocal Zoom HD Security Camera – H.265 (Double recording data and enhance picture quality compared to H.264)
- 5) Lorex 4K Ultra HD IP NVR System with 16 Outdoor 4K 8MP IP Metal Cameras, 8 Optical 4x Zoom Cameras, 8 Audio Cameras, 250FT Night Vision
- Is It Important To Consider The Brand Or Company Before Buying A Security System?
- Different Types Of Security Cameras
- Question 1: How to install IP cameras for remote viewing?
- Question 2: Is it necessary to replace your present cameras to avail their system?
- Question 3: Can we get a demo?
- Question 4: What should we do to get the system installed? Is there any support needed?
- Question 5: What is the extra fee if you want longer recording or more cameras?
- Question 6: Should we need a hard drive with camera system?
- Question 7: What will happen to my recorded footage on the HDD?
- Question 8: Should we use IP system?
- Question 9: Can you tell me what an IR is?
- Question 10: Do the IRs from the cameras have any harmful effect on kids and other animals?
- Question 11: Could the camera be left unattended?
- Question 12: Can somebody view my cameras?
- Question 13: Why should we need the power supply for cameras?
- Question 14: Why can’t we have audio when reviewing our camera footages?
- Question 15: Should we purchase a pre-made camera system or the separate items?
Trying to find the best surveillance system You’ve come to the right area. At www.SecurityCameraOnline.net, we possess spent hundreds of hours diagnostic tests and researching just to determine the answer for you. Providing safety measures to your property, whether it is office or home as well as is an important portfolio, as a result, people always put their finest effort to fit the best video surveillance system to solve their surveillance security problems.
While selecting the best surveillance system for home or business, it is important to think about where the system has to be installed, how many cameras you need, and why you require the camera system. It is not a simple job, and you have to be sure about your needs. Take a look at some important questions you need to ask on how to choose right a Best Surveillance Systems.
Do You Require More Than 1 Camera Security System?
If you choose one or more cameras, surveillance solution hinges on the layout and size of your property. If you want to know what is happening outside your property or any rooms in your home, you will require more than 1 camera security system. You have to make sure that the cameras are focused on the key areas you are monitoring.
For Apartments: 1 – 3 camera
- Catch Thieves/Vandals
- Protect Families
- Deter Robbery
- Monitor apartment building activity
- Ensure peace of mind to renters
- Any Suspicious Activity
- Monitor Activity from anywhere!
For Home: 4 – 8 camera
- Protect Families
- Deter Robbery
- Monitor Activity from anywhere!
For Small Business: 8 – 16 camera
- First, it helps keep all employees and customers honest. When people know they’re being watched with security cameras thefts are far less likely. Criminals want to pick the easiest target possible.
- A video security surveillance system lets you view the shopping patterns of your customers. This can help you understand where to place merchandise for best results.
- Having security cameras at your registers can help solve any disputes. No more fights about the bill denomination used to pay or the change returned. If you have ever worked in retail before, you know how much of a headache these customers can be.
- See if any employee is entering incorrect amounts into the register. Prevent employee thefts.
For Business: 16 – 32 camera or more
- You have 24-hour video footage of the warehouse or any storage area. This might pay big dividends if you have ever experienced inventory shrinkage.
- In the event of a break-in, you can provide the authorities with a recorded video of the event. This will improve their chances of solving the crime. This makes it easier to report to insurance too.
- A full security surveillance camera system for your business provides recorded video of any on-site accidents. Footage of the accident can help determine if the accident was legitimate. Prevent intentional “accidents” attempting to get a cash settlement for injuries.
Are You Using The Cameras Outdoors Or Indoors?
Indoor cameras are usually smaller, lighter and less visible than outdoor cameras. The outdoor cameras are generally more expensive than indoor ones because they are built to endure not only weather elements but attacks from intruders, vandals, and thieves. A lot of today’s high-value security cameras are designed for outdoor and indoor use.
Is There A Need For Weatherproof Cameras?
If you need to use your outdoor surveillance system, it is a good idea to buy cameras that can withstand any weather element.
Most office compounds and businesses are well lit at night compared to homes which are usually not well lit. If an area is dimly lit, the more likely thieves are going to target it. You have to purchase an infrared camera to protect areas with poor lighting. Infrared cameras are also known as night vision cameras. They can shoot and record in total darkness, and they are vital tools in many surveillance areas.
How Can Far Or Wide Angle The Security Cameras Cover?
It depends on the lens size of the camera. So before purchasing a security surveillance camera, you ought to see the lens size and focal length the lens will cover. Larger image sensors let a lot of light into a picture and give you a wider and better view of the picture. For instance, a sharper lens can see almost the entire room if you place it in a corner while other lenses just give you a viewing angle of a partial side.
What Degree Of Recording Resolution Do You Require?
It is a question well known when it comes to surveillance systems. It is estimated that 720p or 1080p is usually enough for an indoor surveillance system to monitor a single area. If you want to use it for a longer distance, it is recommended to choose a higher resolution camera to offer you satisfactory image quality. Currently 4k is the highest.
How Easy Is It To Set Up Remote Viewing?
Each system has a unique way of letting the clients watch the videos the system provides. You should read through your instruction manuals for details. You can use apps that some systems provide for easy viewing on your computer or phone. You only require a high-speed internet connection.
Getting Started: Choosing Right the Best Surveillance System
Would not be tempted to waste money on a super high-end security surveillance system that is more than you really need. You can upgrade your system should you want. Additional cameras can be added onto virtually any pre-existing home security package. Spend wisely, as well as decide the features that will maintain your property, and the people who call up it home, safe.
Best surveillance systems on the market in 2019
During your search for a security camera system, it may be easier if you begin with all of the best ones that provide an individual all of the specifics to help you make your best choice for your needs. Below are the best video surveillance systems, and what makes me are recommended buying all of them. But surveillance systems arrive in various styles with a great abundance of features, which feels too much to pick the right one.
This today post is about the top 20 best surveillance systems on the current market. We divided them into four main groups based on their specific purpose of use: for apartments, for homes, for small businesses and for major businesses. Now let’s check them out!
Top 5 best security camera for Apartments
What’s in the box
- 3 Nest Cam indoor cameras. Each camera comes with:
- Versatile stand with magnetic base
- 10-foot USB cable and power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Window decal
- Nest screws and wall-mounting plate
Everybody needs their home to be the most secure place for the kids, elderly and even pets. Sadly, it isn’t all the time so, and there’s a possibility that unpleasant things can occur in your house that is associated with safety. Consequently, you want to make the most of Nest Cam cameras that be certain your own home is the most secure place to be via providing you recent tendencies in and near your home.
The Nest Cam Safety Digital camera is the modernized model of its predecessor, the Drop Cam Pro. Advanced in 2009, the Pro beat records and had fantastic sales in the surveillance digital camera sector. The outcome inspired Drop Cam to get a hold of an upgraded model of the Professional known as Nest Cam.
The Nest Cam cameras provide you with complete 1080p videos that help you observe the happenings in and around your home. The cameras have a push-to-talk function that permits you to communicate with Nest Offer protection to and Nest Thermostat the usage of your phone. The settings menu in these security cameras has an on/off transfer synching with the Nest Thermostat. Its image high-quality selector incorporates of 360p, 1080p, and 720p that strengthen movement and sound alerts. There may be the video get right of entry to a setting that allows you to stay the digital camera public or private. The digital camera also has a timetable environment that provides you with the liberty to show the digicam on and off.
The available Nest Cam security cameras are expensive. The cloud storage plans that help you view and handle your recorded movies via cloud provider subscription plans can dig a hole in your pocket. Despite the fact that there’s a loose fundamental plan the place you can retailer a thousand clips, it starts deleting them one after the other on a first in/first out criterion.
- It will provide you with 24/7 reside streaming permitting you to check whilst you need.
- It has 24/7 steady recording and makes use of the Nest Cam Mindful subscription.
- The video images are stored within the cloud gadget, a protected and secure storage plan.
- You’ll fit the digicam on a shelf or a wall. It also works with different Nest Cam units.
- It permits you to get customized signals through creating process zones that observe doors or home windows.
- Its 1080p video will provide you with sharp videos.
- It’s cloud storage plans are pricey
- Its notification ability is restricted
- It gets sizzling too soon
There’s no justifiable rationalization as to why the Nest Cam cameras don’t seem to be the top sellers. Features such as the up to date app, magnetic base, pivoting stand and the high-resolution video set it aside from other DIY cameras. Additionally, it is simple to set up.
Does it serve its purpose? Each the Nest Cam security surveillance cameras and the Drop Cam Pro have remarkably an identical feature. If you already own a Drop cam, you are not going to peer the want to improve to this one except you desire a really top solution reside streaming software.
2) Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera, Works with Alexa
- Connection available 24/7: Records videos and detects activities in 1080p full HD. You can watch live, download your videos, and share them without charge.
- Instant, smart notifications: Be notified in time whenever your camera spots an activity or motion. It allows you to check in and monitor your videos via the Cloud mobile app or at cloudcam.amazon.com. For intelligent alerts, you only get those which really matter.
- Clear view in the darkness: Thanks to 8 infrared LEDs that will be automatically activated when the lighting is dim, you can clearly watch things happening in the dark.
- 2-way audio communication: Gives you the chance to talk from one certain point to another, or contact with your kids or pets in your home. All you need is a strong Wi-Fi connection and a power source to help it work well.
- Enhanced monitoring functions: Available when you upgrade to the Cloud Cam, which tells you exactly when the Cam detects a person. Or with Zones, you’re able to choose some regions you want the Cam to ignore.
- Alexa cooperation: Simply ask Alexa and you can show your live feed on your Fire Tablet, Echo Spot, or on the Amazon Fire TV.
This surveillance camera system brings almost everything you need to keep you and your family as safe as possible. It can view any motion, but you’re only given notifications that truly matter. Its detection function is ready for capturing key activities right from the beginning. Then you can feel free to watch them live, download them, or even share them charge-freely.
- 1080p videos: Sharp high-quality videos can be live streamed from anywhere at any time using your smartphone, computer, or tablets.
- Flexibility in setup: You can connect your system with an Internet connection, such as Wi-Fi, PoE, Ethernet, or you can avail the local recording in case of Internet interruptions.
- Advanced night vision: This extra yet helpful feature allows you to view objects and movements clearly even when you’re in the dark. Now darkness is no longer a problem with the Arlo Q camera system!
- Immediate alerts: Keeping you updated with both motion and sounds via email alerts or push notifications is probably the quickest way to help you keep track of your apartment or home.
- Built-in speaker and microphone: Once the push-to-talk capability is enabled, you can hear and reply back.
- Functions well with Amazon Alexa/ Google Assistant /Echo Show/ Fire TV: Monitoring your live videos with the use of voice command is no longer a dream.
- 7 days of Cloud recordings for free: The Arlo camera arrives with seven days of free cloud storage. It’s all about live stream and recorded videos without charge.
- SD card slot: Insert an SD card, and you’ll have another reliable external storage solution for local recording or backup.
With Arlo Q Plus, you’re having a reliable security solution for your apartment. The best surveillance system is available in 1080p HD videos with a 2-way audio communication feature. This means you don’t have to stay in one place just to view and listen to what’s happing in your living space. Now you can watch live and rewind what happened before from anywhere you like: smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, etc.
4) Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera 2 pack, Works with Alexa
- 24/7 video recording: You can record and live stream high-quality videos at 1080p. You can also take care of your house anytime (day and night) with 130-degree wide field of view.
- Nest Aware and Sightline function: With Nest Aware, you will receive a special alert if the system spots a person whose images will be saved for 10-30 days of continuous video history in the Cloud. Then with Sightline, you can speed those images through days and nights until you can catch the moment you’re looking for, especially, the whole searching process only takes you several seconds.
- Instant alerts on your phone: You can receive instant notifications and alerts whenever the Nest Cam spots any doubtful activity.
- Weatherproof: Now it’s possible for you to prevent water and other kinds of liquid from leaking into your cameras, adapter or cables. This will eliminate the risk of melting, overheating, or a fire hazard.
- Night vision capability: It comes with eight infrared LEDs in total. And it works for illuminating every scene surrounding the house so that you view things with ease even when it’s too black outside.
- Cloud storage: Saving your videos in the Cloud is surely the best way to keep your access to them anywhere and anytime.
- Alexa cooperation: For better voice control (Alexa tool provided separately).
Like other surveillance systems for apartments, Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera only works best if the Wi-Fi is functioning. And you must have a broadband Internet connection at 2Mbps uploading speed at least. In return, you can watch everything indoors and outdoors at 1080p, no matter whether it’s daytime or nighttime. Just make sure to plug in the power cable to have no worry about the batteries.
5) Vimtag Surveillance Indoor Kit 2 P1 | Cloud Box
- Wide range of uses: Capturing photographs and recording videos using smartphones, computers, or tablets is nothing new. But having Advanced Monitoring, Pet Monitoring, Business Monitoring, Senior Monitoring, and Remote Video Streaming in one single package is really special.
- Enhanced technology sync: It allows you to sync your videos with the Cloud storage box (provided separately). It also offers a user-friendly application for full control over your surveillance system, from motion-caused push notifications to remote pan-tilt-zoom cameras.
- Compact size and modern look: Offers your camera security system an aesthetically pleasing appearance. This suits all housing shades and mounts, which makes it easier to blend the system with your home or apartment’s landscape.
- HD video quality: The Vimtag system is built with a high-definition recording and 4x digital zoom to cover every little activity taking place around your home. So, you won’t miss a thing!
- Super Clear Night Vision: It goes along with the Vimtag system to let you view things clearly in the darkness.
- Convenient storage solution via Cloud Box: You store your videos easily and watch them wherever you’re, either at home or office. If the system gets damaged or stolen, your videos remain safe. And there is no monthly cost for a 60-day storage.
- “Detailed” Hi-Fi sound: Provides crisp highs and thumping beats to elevate the whole listening experience.
With the Vimtag surveillance system, even when you’re in a dark room, you’re still able to monitor what’s happing in your apartment clearly from a smart device. But what people love the most is probably its wide range of uses and its great picture quality (1280 x 960p). In addition, if you watch the system closely, you’ll recognize a button used to switch off your video recording within 24/7 before switching to the motion control setting. This feature is quite flexible and easy to use in the emergency.
Top 5 best home surveillance system
- Crystal clear 1080p HD videos: Every object can be seen in more detail, and the clearest videos and playbacks remotely are now possible. Moreover, things in the dark can be seen clearly thanks to infrared LEDs which can shine more than 65 ft and be adjusted the sensitivity, turned on or off with ease.
- Motion detection: You can watch or download what was happening in your house right from your smart devices. Moreover, you can customize the motion detection zone by focusing on only some important areas, which is very helpful in reducing your false detection.
- Smart alerts: By default, the alerts are immediately sent to you when any sudden motion is spotted. However, you can adjust to receive push alerts according to your time schedule. This mean you will only get notified when you want without having to turn the alerts on and off manually.
- Two-way audio: The speaker sounds loud and clear, and the microphone can block the noise to some extent for better conversation experience. Not only can you listen to what’s happing in your home, but you can also talk back, for example, reminding your children to do their homework or telling your doggies to get off the sofa.
- Zmodo sPoE repeater included: Can be connected to 8 cameras, not to mention the option of adding more later. The repeater comes with cables that can be extended up to 147ft without causing bad effects on the video signal. The NVR also works well with wireless cameras, improving the flexibility of installation.
- Intelligent recording with 1TB WD hard drive: It Is specially made to guarantee the decent quality of your video recording. It also helps to lower the loss of frame so that your videos can be played back in HD.
- IP65 weatherproof rating: This means you can install the system outdoors without worrying about the rainwater that can damage your system.
Zmodo is meant to offering you an all-in-one solution to keep track of your house. You can integrate all of the IP devices in the Zmodo App to satisfy your own needs. With this App, it’s easier to have lightbulb cameras monitoring purposes.
Beyond this, there are a lot more value-added functions that are waiting to be explored, such as the Intelligent Recording and Remote Live Viewing from multiple devices.
8CH HD 4MP IP Security Surveillance System for home
RLK8-410B4 comes with one 8-channel 4MP POE NVR and four 4MP bullet cameras, with a built-in 2TB HDD. The 1440P HD quality video offers sharp resolutions. The security camera system won”t occupy and congest your home network, and it can transfer stable videos in its internet. It is further enhanced by DIY installation with zero configurations for not only the connectivity between cameras and NVR but also the external access to the system. The installation is as easy as any common analog security systems by Ethernet cables, and this system gives much higher resolution and image quality. The system can plug and play with any Reolink PoE Cameras, including RLC-410/410S/411/411S/420/422/423.
- Super high-definition videos: Not just 720p or 1080p, the Reolink camera system allows you to record 1440p live videos.
- Long-range night vision: Clear images in all types of lighting conditions are possible thanks to night vision infrared LEDs allowing the range of up to 100ft.
- Optimal safety: With 8 channels for recording and playbacks, you can secure your house and office, either indoors or outdoors, within 24 hours. Any motion will be detected and recorded automatically.
- 2TB hard drive provided: With 2TB of external storage, you can record and save a large number of videos without worrying much about running out of space. After doing the recording, you can easily check out the footages, too.
- Remote monitoring and access via smart devices: Your live view can be everywhere. You’ll get immediate alerts via phone when any motion gets spotted. You’re also notified of anything going on around your home via the motion-based email alerts.
- Two connections available: One with network and another without network. You can transfer any solid video streaming on the Internet, or you can store it locally.
- Easy installation: With the PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology, you only need one cable connecting each camera to the NVR for power supply and video signal transmission. This will save a lot of time and cost for you because of no more wires required.
- IP65 weatherproof rating: This means you can install the system outdoors without worrying about the rainwater that can damage your system.
Simply taking short steps, you can use the Reolink surveillance system and its app to access your camera and protect your home. The setup is incredibly easy, which asks you to run one single network cable. After that, you can live stream and watch live on your smartphones or laptops. On top of that, you will be informed whenever there’s anything going on and then playback once any key moment occurs.
- Full HD with night vision: Clear and highly-detailed videos at 1080P, allowing you to see more and protect more. Also, night vision of up to 50ft helps images clear during the long night.
- 1TB hard drive provided: 1TB HDD of external storage seems pretty good, but if it’s still not enough for your demand, then you can upgrade to 4TB which is the maximal support by the system.
- Remote & 24/7 live monitoring: You’re free to download APP to remote view and playback from your smart devices.
- IP66 waterproof: Make it easier to install anywhere you like, either indoors or outdoors, and wherever you want: home, street, etc.
- Easy installation with PoE technology: Enables you to avail one single network cable for power supply and video signal transmission. All you have to do is connecting all cameras to the NVR by the cable and link the mouse to the NVR. Want to link to your PC or TV? Simply connect to NVR with an HDMI cable.
This Firstrend surveillance system allows you to adjust the IR separately on each individual camera, making the usage more flexible and easier. Moreover, these cameras are not only well-made but also easy to install and function, especially they are super clear in both day and night modes. After all, the entire system works well just right out of the box without asking you to use any Wi-Fi slot on the router. This won’t cause you any trouble changing the settings.
4) Swann NVR Security System 8CH with 4 Cameras 3MP 2TB HDD, and 100′ Night Vision (SWNVK-873004)
- HD video recording: With 3MB high-definition (50% more than 1080p) live viewing and playback at 30 fps per channel, recorded images will be incredibly crisp with the sharper definitive lines that can outline any object or feature.
- 100ft night vision: IR LEDs in cooperation with IR cut filters allow the powerful night vision that can reach to 100ft.
- 9x digital zoom: You’re capable of producing incredibly sharp videos with the sharpness of picture that is 9x more than traditional surveillance camera systems.
- Built-in microphone: Gives you a chance to listen to what’s really happening inside and outside your home with crystal clear audio.
- 2TB hard drive: Can last for up to 160 days on a 2TB hard drive, which can be extended to 6TB if you want.
- IP66 Weather-resistance: While the aluminum cover helps the system run at 4°F – 122°F without any breakdown, the IP66 waterproof feature leaves you the peace of mind when it’s raining.
- Motion-detection day and night: The system will automatically turn on when it senses any motion, and won’t miss a thing. Feel free to record up to 30 days of videos in the Cloud.
What’s great about the Swann NVR Security Surveillance System is that it has a much better resolution than others, which turns every image and scene into the sharpest and brightest. One more thing to know, there is a series of Swann surveillance systems available on the market, ranging from the state-of-the-art systems with the best zoom, pan, and functions to the good-value systems. So, you will have a lot of choices, especially the one that best suits your budget.
- 4K recording: At the revolution of 4MP recording (2x greater than 1080P), the system produces super clear, sharp images to extend every corner of your house.
- H.264+ advanced video compression: 4K videos will result in much space for storage. But thanks to the H.264+ advanced video compression, you can reduce your videos’ capacity by more than 30%, leading to the decrease in bandwidth as well. So, you can save more and record more!
- Weather-resistance: The system satisfies the IP67 standards. And more than that, it’s built with a solid housing and a multi-axis mount to guard it against other natural elements or vandalism.
- Infrared night vision: It comes along with both indoor or outdoor cameras for more than 98ft of view in the full darkness, making evidence capture of theft and vandalism in low-light conditions much easier than ever before.
- 2TB hard drive: With 2TB of external storage, you can record and save a large number of videos without worrying much about running out of space.
- Three different choices of recording: These include motion recording, manual activation recording, and programmable recording.
- Enhanced picture optimization: comes along with compression technology to make the footage the best looking than ever.
- QC View Mobile App: It allows you to keep track of your house from your tablet, smartphone, or PC anytime you like (even when you’re on a bus or train).
Q-See 4MP Surveillance system observes and protects your home effectively and conveniently. Supporting 4 HD Cameras will allow your security purpose to extend when you grow. And those 4MP Bullet Cameras would know exactly how to get their surveillance job done.
They monitor your property at night with the up to 98ft Night Vision features, making your whole life and business much easier. Keep an eye on your business or the house no matter when you’re on the train, bus, or plane.
Top 5 best surveillance system for small business
- Amcrest’s NV4108E-HS NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes (Hard Drive Not Included), while Featuring 8CH Recording, the Latest H.265 Video Compression, Playback & Live View in Up to 8MP Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. Includes 4 x 8MP (4K) IP PoE Outdoor Bullet Cameras & 4 x 8MP (4K) IP PoE Outdoor Dome Cameras (3840x2160P) @15fps. Includes 8 x Ethernet Cables (4 x 60ft, 4 x 100ft).
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD 4K – Observe high-quality footage with a Sony IMX274 Starvis Sensor progressive scanning image sensor, Ambarella S3L33M Chipset and UltraHD 4K 8M- resolution (3840×2160). A super-wide 112° viewing angle allows you to see more detail and cover more ground to keep more of what you love safe. Power Over Ethernet (POE) for easy installation (POE injector or switch required; Not Included, sold separately)
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
- 1080p recording: Experiencing high-definition and uncompressed videos at 1080p and 30fps gives you an optimal look at and around your house.
- High-quality image: Thanks to the WDR and DNR intelligent features, you can control your video footage for the best lighting, contrast, and clarity. Also, the Wide Dynamic Range technology allows you to watch clearly in the contrast lighting condition.
- Plug-and-play design: The built-in PoE help you install the system using a single Cat5 cable. This brings no struggle with wires, which means you can save the valuable time running your own business. The effortless setup also allows you to begin recording sooner.
- IR LEDs night vision: There is no chance for any break-in with the help of 30 built-in IR LEDs. They can view more than 100 feet in the darkness and catch up everything at night.
- Cloud-based storage or 2TB hard drive: The Cloud-based storage keeps your footage online and allows you to access your videos from anywhere. However, if you prefer an offline storage solution, then the 2TB Western Digital hard drive will be enough.
- Free LaView App: The app works on both Android and iOS devices, which means you can watch live and playback the footage right on your Samsung, Apple, or another device.
LaView is a high-quality security surveillance system for small business or retail, which produces HD images and videos to help you monitor in total darkness. Besides, the whole installation is simplified with the built-in PoE ports within the NVR.
This expandable 5MP 2592* 1944P HD outdoor video audio Power-over-Ethernet security surveillance system comes with an 16 channel 5MP 2592* 1944P HD PoE NVR, 12x 5MP 2592* 1944P HD PoE video audio surveillance cameras, 4TB hard drive pre-installed, and 12 60ft network cables. This plug and play security system features Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, a single network cable run between your NVR and each IP camera provides both power, video and audio transmission, allowing you to position your cameras anywhere without the need for a nearby power outlet. The 12 PoE weatherproof cameras see up to 100ft in the darkness. Built-in microphone, the cameras’ audio range up to 15ft. Come with 6x 60ft and 6x 100ft network cables, the most optimum cable length based on most customers’ needs, allowing you cover a single house or store easily.
Industrial Grade NVR Video Recorder
- Support 16 CH 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P IP input
- 16 CH RJ45 PoE IEEE802.3af adopted, plug-and-play
- Adopt standard H.265 high profile compression format to get high-quality video at much lower bit rate
- Intuitive and user-friendly Graphic User Interface ( GUI ), Windows style operation by mouse
- Multi-mode recording: manual/ time/ motion/ sensor; 16CH simultaneous playback.
- Time slice, event , tag search and backup via USB, network and so on
- Support remote access via IE or CMS : preview, playback, backup, PTZ and configuration
- Dual stream technology for local storage with high definition, remote network transmission and remote surveillance with mobile device; multi-user online simultaneously
- Support PTZ preset and auto cruise, up to 255 presets and 8 cruises(the cameras included in the kit are fixed lens cameras, but not ptz cameras)
- Support QR Code scanning by mobile phone and PAD with iOS and Android OS
- 1x 16 Channel 5MP 2592* 1944P HD Video Audio PoE NVR
- 1x 4TB Hard Drive (Pre-installed in the NVR)
- 12x 5MP 2592* 1944P HD Outdoor Video Audio PoE Cameras
- 1x 48V 3.75A Power Adapter for PoE NVR
- 6x 60ft CAT5 Ethernet Cable for Cameras
- 6x 100ft CAT5 Ethernet Cable for Cameras
- 12x Camera Screw Pack for Mounting
- 12x Cable Waterproof Lid for Mounting
- 12x Mounting Hole Template for Cameras
- 1x 3ft Network Cable for Internet Connection
- 1x Mouse
- 1x Quick User Guide
- Tips: You need a HD TV or PC Monitor with HDMI port to view and do settings for NVR on screen, the HDMI cable is not included.
4) Revo America Ultra 16CH 4K H.265 NVR, 4 TB Surveillance Grade HDD, Remote Access
- 1080p streaming and 4K HDMI: Bullet cameras are designed to record videos at 1080p, which is simply enough for daytime. During the nighttime, there is 100’ night vision for good view in the dark. When you want to watch your videos offline, you have no difficulty to output them on a 4K TV.
- 4TB hard drive: The system comes with 16 channel NVR, so it needs a lot of space for video storage. And 4TB of hard drive is, obviously, a great deal.
- Recorder software updates and camera software upgrade: Updating your recorder software is meant to no hassle via Cloud platform. Camera software upgrade brings direct downloads via Cloud service through the NVR interface.
- Alert notifications: The system can monitor its own health status and then notify you of any possible malfunction.
- Live watching, searching, and playback: Are all available with the REVO ULTRA App, where you can take control of the whole world via your iOS or Android devices.
- Snap setup: Can be done with PoE and one single Cat5e cable without any complicated setup process.
- Weather-resistance: Are specially built for the outdoors when they can handle the high temperatures (140F) or cold weather (-31F).
The installation for Revo America Ultra is pretty easy to do as long as you have the PoE and a single Cat5e cable. Also, the cable housing is waterproof so that it can protect any connection between your camera and the cable.
- Complete home surveillance kit: View and record your business’s images with more than 16 camera channels. It also comes with one 3TB hard drive, which allows you to set up any of the DVR or NVR recorder.
- Live viewing from anywhere and anytime: Is now available with the EZVIZ App. It lets you view all of the cameras in one single place. Make sure to check in on the home or business as long as you’ve got an Internet connection.
- Highly customizable motion detection: Help spot any movement and change in the area, and then record them all before sending the important notifications straight to your smart devices. The detected area would be customized right from the DVR to reduce any wrong alert.
- IP66 waterproof: Are capable of working the severe temperatures outside (from -40F to 140F). They also feature the multi-layer security and video encryption so that your files are protected.
- Lifetime technology support: comes with a non-charged 12-month warranty. All experts would be often available to chat with you. For upgrades, click the 1-button system whenever you find the updates released.
- Durable cameras with night vision capability: Still lets you enjoy the clearer images no matter if it’s raining, sunny, snowing, or when you’re in total darkness.
- Reduce false alarms: This feature only allows the important alerts to be sent to your devices. In other words, it will focus on the crucial regions of the frame, and ignore some busy places such as streets or sidewalks.
Unlike some other CCTV cameras, the EZVIZ security surveillance system can reduce the false alarms. It means only the important alerts are sent to you via the smartphones or PC. For its motion detection, it’s already set directly from your NVR or DVR with a monitor attached to the box.
Top 5 Best Video Surveillance System for Business
SAVE 15% used code
- 4K video recording: At 30fps for each channel out of 16 built-in ports that can provide the video and power only on one Ethernet cable.
- Motion detection: Works automatically once it’s matched with the IP cameras in the entire network.
- 24/7 surveillance-grade hard drive: Was pre-installed right inside the NVR. It secures the users to back up any footage they like to the internal hard drive at the same as your video recording.
- Pentaplex function: Includes viewing, recording, playback, backup and remotely controlling the whole system.
- Immediate USA storage: Comes from all of the live videos from your chosen camera
- Weatherproof cameras: Benefit both outdoor and indoor setup.
- Glare-resistant capability: Guarantees much clearer images under the powerful lighting conditions.
- Digital noise reduction: Produces clear and precise images.
- PC-and-Mac compatible for more flexible usage.
- Dual outputs, such as VGA and HDMI, which can help connect different monitors.
- Handy panel button controls on the front.
- The 3-step remote viewing experience is available with the FLIR Cloud platform.
- Immediate email alerts along with some snapshot attachments.
- Durable and solid metal housing.
- Highly versatile wall-mounting choices to make.
- Basic and easy installation of video recording and power on CẠTe cable via the PoE.
Let’s protect your asset and business with higher confidence by the use of this professional surveillance camera system from Lorex. You can set up these security cameras and get them to work in no time with the help of the PoE. This is an advanced technology that typically avails one cable to power up all cameras and transmit the footage at the same time.
- Super clear images: At 5.0 Megapixels 1920p HD and high-definition 2592x1920p (2K) videos. This is much higher than a conventional HD 1080x720p cameras.
- Easy and simple setup: Goes with one single network cable, a built-P2P service, and IP cameras.
- Day and night full monitoring: Each bullet or dome cameras would house the premium IR LEDs inside of it. Each of them is capable of recording more than 196ft (bullet) or 80ft (Dome).
- Manual Zoom Varifocal MP HD lens: Enable you to control the angle of your view (98 – 22 degrees) and offer you plenty of range than other cameras thanks to its fixed lens. A tinier lens can display a shorter distance of view and a wider angle of view. Meanwhile, a bigger lens enables for a much longer distance yet a narrower field of your view.
- Convenient network viewing: Supports your distant view via smartphones, 3G mobile phones with each of these systems, such as Mac, iPhone, Vista, 7, 8, 9, 10, Android, Window XP.
This could bring you a whole new world, especially when the quality of your footages and images feel so fantastic. They’re almost high-definition to the eyeballs. Besides, the Gw Security surveillance system have the plug-and-play design, making the whole installation much easier than ever. So feel free to add more cameras for greater coverage, and the camera’s adjustments won’t be limiting at all. And you can adjust how much the wide-angle or zoom-in as you like for any particular area.
- High flexibility: With 4 8CH sPoE repeaters to link all cameras together and let you set up them in your favorite places. For the 32CH NVR, it can support more than 8 1080p cameras thanks to its up-to-date firmware version. Feel free to upgrade it to the Zmodo App.
- Simple PoE: It means each camera will link to one repeater through one cable only to transmit data and power. Besides, this also allows for a DIY setup without asking you to set up any wire. View the superb clear 720p HD live clip every day and night with the night vision.
- IP65 weatherproof: Enable you to install them anywhere you desire.
- Immediate motion notifications: Give you the important alerts and even a brief video clip once any motion is spotted. Also, it’s possible to have your areas customized for motion detection, or simply make alert schedules for minimizing unexpected alerts.
- Expand your storage: The smart recording of your NVR will help boost the HDD backup space by compressing any recorded videos once no motion gets caught up.
With Zmodo NVR security camera system, you can securely monitor the business at night clearly thanks to its IR night vision sensor. It can be adjusted as you wish if you want to determine what kind of lighting environment really is. Even in the low-light area, you still view the color image from your footage.
- New H.265 Video compression: Helps you save more space for your data and videos by going through your files and eliminate any unnecessary one.
- Manual zoom varifocal lens: Enables you to set your favorite view angle and degree of zoom manually. You can adjust from 22 – 115-degree wide angle and the view up to 120ft.
- Weatherproof: Are specially designed to protect themselves from dust and moisture when used outdoors. They will prevent any damage to the internal parts of the cameras.
- Simple Ethernet installation: Comes with one single network cable.
- Built-in network with an IP address: Is given to each surveillance camera, getting rid of all hassles of a complicated security camera system.
- Motion detection and important alerts: Will leave you the peace of mind when you’re away from home or business.
As compared with the H.264, GW Security 32 Channel H.265 has more extensive capabilities, especially when it comes to the bandwidth and transmission. Everything is improved for sure, but more than that; you enjoy more features from the system, such as the ultra HD image quality with low bandwidth and the doubled-up data compression.
SAVE 15% used code
- Surveillance monitoring: Only captures the key moments and proofs once any event occurs on your asset.
- 8.51 Megapixel image sensor: Can help record 4K resolution videos and offer you the sharpest video clips than ever. This means you’ll get the highest details that you desire.
- Live viewing and monitoring: Take place from anywhere you want as long as you connect to your smartphone or PC.
- Simpler PoE setup: Goes with other customized NVR settings to make your monitoring experience more fascinating.
- Weather-resistant housing: Is made of the metal materials to guarantee the durable operation.
Lorex 4K surveillance system this time can cover up every angle with 16 cameras 8MP. And these security cameras come with the 4K recording and monitoring resolution. These features let you view your large house, business, and property in clarity as well as protect them from other trespassers.
Is It Important To Consider The Brand Or Company Before Buying A Security System?
Before purchasing a best surveillance system, you should do a little background information on the company and the brand they are selling. Below are some of the things you should check.
Find out if the only deal in security products or if it is a side business for them.
You should know how long the company has been in business.
If the company’s technical support is in-house or by a foreign call center
While looking for a security system to purchase, you should keep the questions above in mind and get answered since it is your family’s safety. Never buy cheap security camera system because they may not work as they are expected to. You have to be careful while purchasing your security surveillance system and ensure you buy the best one.
Keeping safety in mind, you should always choose the best home security camera system that will give the best results and not be considering the price. It is a fact that if you spend more, the better the quality of your home surveillance system.
Buying Guide is dedicated to helping you find all the information you need for home, office or for business surveillance systems, including many of today’s top brands, such as Amcrest, Lorex, LaView, Swann, GW Security, Q-See, Reolink camera systems to name just a few.
Different Types Of Security Cameras
It does not matter why you want a video surveillance at your house, be it to keep an eye on your kids or just to make sure your family can rest easy at night. The best type of a home security system begins with cameras. It is practically the same within a business or company environment. The main reason as with a residential system for a security system is to deter thieves. But there are other reasons like to make your customers feel safe or to check what your employees are up to during business hours. Below is a list of different types of security cameras and will give you an idea on how to choose right a best Security Camera System.
Bullet Surveillance Cameras
It is the cheapest camera you can purchase. It is usually cylindrical or rectangular and can be put on a wall by using a mounting arm. They are easily seen. Bullet cameras do not have remote movement, and you manually adjust them to give you the coverage you are looking for.
Dome Surveillance Cameras
They are dome-shaped, and the camera has a dome cover. The advantage of dome cameras is that they are difficult to destroy and are a better deterrent to would-be thieves. Such cameras can be in use either outdoor or indoor, and some have motion detection or use infra-red technology to offer better security overnight.
Pan Tilt Zoom Surveillance Camera
It is usually abbreviated as PTZ. These cameras are often used for the commercial purpose if you want to secure a warehouse area or large store. It can zoom and tilt to get a good look and is fitted with a high-resolution lens, so picture and video quality are not affected when it zooms in.
Due to their compact size, you cannot get better image quality, but the main thing of such a camera is you cannot see it when it is installed.
2k/4k security cameras
They are the best kind of cameras to use if you want to provide evidence of any suspicious activity you have on camera. While they are readily available for both commercial and residential use, they cost a lot more than other cameras.
They are the best choice for most business premises. It ought to be connected to a computer because it does not store information it captures locally. The good thing about this option is that it is easy to monitor one or more cameras at the same time, and can be done in real time.
Simulated Dummy Camera
They are somewhat different to standard dummy cameras, and they look and act like the real thing. Such cameras are an inexpensive way of discouraging vandals, burglars and other types of undesirables around or in your property
A great security system is always made to meet your expectations and usually, work as a real-time deterrent. Before deciding on a surveillance system, you should read and try to get the features of different security camera systems and also read the customer reviews. The above information will guide you on “how to choose right the best surveillance systems?”
The best surveillance system is crucial to making you’re your home or business the safest place. Obviously, you will want to keep it that way for many years. You must be careful when choosing a surveillance system.
Purchasing a best surveillance system needs a lot of research, planning and careful thinking. You need to understand what you need a camera to do. You should also understand its capabilities. When you understand all this, you will quickly find the perfect surveillance system that you are looking for.
A good surveillance system should always work as a real-time deterrent and designed to meet your expectations. It should record everything and alert you at the right time. Before deciding to buy a particular surveillance system, try to understand all the features of security surveillance system. Consider all the best options discussed above, whether you want a surveillance system for outdoor or indoor, whether you want a wired or wireless system, this guide will help you find the best security system for home or business purposes.
When looking for a great security system, consider both negative and positive reviews of each surveillance system. Reviews will help you determine if a product is good for investment or not. You can also compare your current security system with new models, and that will help you know if you need an upgrade. The top brands mentioned above have all the best features that most people will love. Compare all the features and consider what you are looking for, and you will have the perfect surveillance system for you.
Each of the best surveillance systems above has unique strengths as well as weaknesses which might affect the overall score. You won’t find a product that is perfect in every category. However, this guide will help you get a surveillance system that meets all your requirements.
If you have some unwelcome visitors who could pose a big threat to your property, a security surveillance system will help! But how can you be so sure that you’ve just got the right surveillance system and you’re using it properly? To give you the insight into those concerns, we’ve made a checklist of most frequently asked questions below.
Question 1: How to install IP cameras for remote viewing?
Answer: You probably want your security system to watch over your assets from a distance. Not just yourself, but your family can also stream the camera on the Internet. In this case, you should learn more about the whole setup process before starting it out in reality. It would be a bit tricky, but you can choose one from these two methods of remote viewing:
Solution 1: View your IP cameras remotely via a security camera surveillance app
- Step 1: Download a security surveillance app (such as Reolink App/Client) and install it on your smartphones or computers.
- Step 2: Have the app launched and type the ID number to add the camera tool.
- Step 3: Click the camera and you’ll be able to view your IP camera online out of the LAN.
Solution 2: Establish IP camera remote viewing through the Port Forwarding
- Step 1: Locate the IP Address of your security camera
- Step 2: Check out the External IP Address of the router
- Step 3: Change your camera port number
- Step 4: Add the URL address
Question 2: Is it necessary to replace your present cameras to avail their system?
Answer: Most security surveillance camera systems, particularly Cloud systems which usually provide new features, arrive with a catch: You must use their cameras. In this case, do you have to throw out the current cameras and invest in the new ones? Well, doing so will double up the VMS cost for sure.
Try to consult the VMS provider whether they could support your camera brand and type or not. Apart from this, some specific questions should be made as well: Do they support your Analog cameras? Is it possible to mix and match for digital and analog cameras? Etc.
Question 3: Can we get a demo?
Answer: If you choose Sonitrol as a great source for your security idea, then it has several choices to make. But what makes us more comfortable with will be through a demo of the system. A reputable security firm will happily give you a demo, so don’t worry much about that. For instance, at Sonitrol, you can find out how things are working, from the recorders, apps to other security parts.
Question 4: What should we do to get the system installed? Is there any support needed?
Answer: Is there anything required for the complete installation after you buy the DVR/NVR and the cameras? Does it need any networking knowledge or router configuration? Here’s what you should do to get it installed properly:
- Lay out the cables to ensure them to reach your camera regions. If you see them a bit too short, then reconsider the camera layout or simply get more cable extenders.
- Hook up all cables to cameras and DVR.
- Install your camera mounts.
- Have your cameras attached to the mounts at a suitable position.
- Hook DVR to the router with the Ethernet cable for Internet connection. But a few DVRs still run wirelessly.
- If you like to view the cameras, just plug your DVR into your TV.
Question 5: What is the extra fee if you want longer recording or more cameras?
Answer: Some conventional DVR and NVR systems own a solid number of cameras they support. The first system needs to fit within the budget, but it’s more essential to learn more about the extra expense when you want to add another camera or one more day of storage beyond those limits.
The cost might escalate; for instance, if you’ve got the 16 camera system and then love to add one more camera, it’s necessary to purchase a new DVR.
Question 6: Should we need a hard drive with camera system?
Answer: Yes, sure enough. The hard drive (also known as the HDD) is the storage capacity of all your recorded data gained from the cameras. It can be found right inside your surveillance recorder. As you buy a hard drive with a recorder, the manufacturer will install it inside the camera unit at no extra fee.
Question 7: What will happen to my recorded footage on the HDD?
Answer: The units are often installed to overwrite the oldest footage once your HDD has come to its capacity. When you forget to back any footage you want to archive, then it’s surely lost. There’s no way to bring it back once it’s written over, so keep this in mind. To ensure that you’ve got enough storage, please avail the HDD calculator.
Question 8: Should we use IP system?
Answer: The IP camera needs a network for them to work on. If not, they would decrease the system’s performance. Besides, it’s more complicated to deal with. It might ask you a bit of knowledge in the Network Systems to make it function well.
Question 9: Can you tell me what an IR is?
Answer: The term “IR” stands for the Infrared and once linked to the security cameras, it will demand the camera to sense the IR illumination as well as to be equipped with the IRs. Also, IR (Infrared) is known as the spectrum of light at the end of our visibility. This technology has been availed in a great number of items, from TVs, remotes to sensors.
Question 10: Do the IRs from the cameras have any harmful effect on kids and other animals?
Answer: No, they don’t! The Infrared light here contains a lot of health benefits instead of harmful effects. The spectrum intensity that your IR camera releases is stated to be quite minute.
There won’t be any amount of exposure to those IRs that can trigger harm and illnesses to your kids and pets. Did you know that our bodies produce an IR wavelength via the heat signature?
Question 11: Could the camera be left unattended?
Answer: Yes, especially when you found some innovative choices in the system. That means you’re allowed to set the recorders to send notifications and alerts to you about everything. This can be done through motion, alarm, video masking, and more. With all of these features, once set it up, you can just come in a short time and then go away.
Question 12: Can somebody view my cameras?
Answer: Yes, when you’re setting up many users. It’s possible to delegate someone’s accessibility to your unit if you want. All the recorders and cameras will enable for multiple users as long as they have their login and usernames. They would be modified for limited access and some functions to each account.
But when you ask to open the accessibility to anybody, the answer would be NO. That’s because the unit guards against hacking and other unexpected accessibility.
Question 13: Why should we need the power supply for cameras?
Answer: The power supply is essential to offer the plentiful and enough amperage to power up your cameras. Except for the PoE, you might always need to have two kinds of cables that run to each camera. There’s one for the video signal while the other would be for power. Besides, the DVR won’t power any camera.
Question 14: Why can’t we have audio when reviewing our camera footages?
Answer: You’re required to have a microphone to record the audio. So, if you have bought and installed the microphone the right way, then ensure the audio to be enabled in the recorder. With the right click on the mouse: Main Menu > Settings > Encode. In this display, you need to make sure that the right channel is chosen and your audio box gets highlighted.
Question 15: Should we purchase a pre-made camera system or the separate items?
Answer: It’s based on the kind of system you’d like to set up. For every use, buying a full security surveillance system will be the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to go. Another great way is buying a basic security camera system but then add option whenever you need.
Hopefully, these 15 questions and corresponding answers about security surveillance systems would be helpful to you. If you have any more questions, feel free to leave them in the box below. We’ll answer them as soon as we can. Thank you readers to read the article best surveillance system reviews!