Warranty & Support
Easy Setup & Used
Upgrade & Update
Reolink started up in 2009, and ever since then, Reolink been devoted to creating the finest security products for consumers and business owners. First product of Reolink was launched in July, 2009, which received rave reviews from customers who are sensitive to both quality and service. Until now, Reolink has helped hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world.
Table of Contents
Established in the year 2009, Reolink is considered as the leading supplier and manufacturer of affordable, high quality, and user-friendly home security system. Offering a broad variety of HD IP camera as well as network video recorder devices, Reolink security systems are made with plug and play DIY installation to provide homeowners with straightforward, intelligent, and reliable home security solutions.
The company works with the expert team of R&D professionals to develop the security solutions that are easy to install without technical expertise with accurate HD cameras that contain different smart sensors to detect suspicious activities, home invasions, and intruders.
Reolink also offers 2 different kinds of camera systems and these include Power over Ethernet or PoE cameras and WiFi cameras. Both of these camera systems offered by Reolink connect to DVR or Network Video Recorder, which serves as a base station for cameras to store and record footage collected by different cameras. They also employ the same quality camera hardware.
Reolink’s NVR base station is designed to manage their PoE camera solutions that contain a three-terabyte hard drive, giving continuous 24hr recording, 7 days a week. The users can alternate between continuous motion triggered or recording even to save hard drive space that allows longer recording. Supporting up to sixteen cameras at once, the NVR of Reolink may be expanded with external hard disk up to 4TB.
- PoE IP Camera: with PoE available for easy setup and zero configurations, PoE IP cameras offer a 4-megapixel Super HD video quality for viewing what you care anywhere anytime.
- WiFi IP Camera: dual mode WiFi enables IP cameras a stable network condition.
- PoE NVR Kit: Combines IP cameras and network video recorder (NVR) to allow viewing images with a resolution of 1440P HD, and recording the video in the inbuilt HDD.
- Wireless NVR Kit: with stable WiFi connection and HD video quality, this WiFi network video record system will help watch over what you care and alarm you when something is up.
- Standalone PoE NVR: supports reliable and unfailing 24/7 live video recording, for later playback. It works perfectly with all Reolink 2k PoE IP cameras.
Super HD 4-Megapixel High Resolution
RLK16-410B6D2 works as a home/business security system. It comes with a 16-channel 5MP/4MP PoE NVR, six 4MP bullet RLC-410 cameras, and two 4MP dome RLC-420 cameras. This camera system provides incredibly bright and sharp images/videos in real color at 1440p (2560 x 1440) Super HD, much clearer than 1080p and 720p.
And you can connect Reolink 5MP cameras to this system to get 5-megapixel (3072×1728) higher resolution videos.
Instant Motion Detection Triggers Rich Alerts
Intelligently detect moving objects in the monitoring areas, and trigger alerts when it detects burglars. It will inform you instantly.
Flexible Video Playback
As one of the outstanding features of the Reolink RLK16-410B6D2 16 channel PoE security camera system, the playback feature allows you to know the whole events.
- Replay significant evidence or funny video records.
- 4-channel simultaneous playback.
- Quick search for any event that happened at any time.
- Freely go back to different days, hours, or minutes to see the events you missed.
24/7 Recording and Monitoring
- Pre-installed 3TB HDD for 24/7 recording (support up to 4TB).
- Support all cameras recording at the same time (up to 16 cameras).
- The motion detection recording function will trigger recording only when motion is detected. It’s much flexible and helpful for longer recording.
- You can install an external hard disk drive via e-SATA for more storage (up to 4TB).
- Pre-installed 3TB Hard Disk Drive Up to 4TB External HDD
- Up to 16 Cameras
The cameras of Reolink security systems require zero configuration. All you have to do is to install the camera in
your preferred area and connect them through the Ethernet and you can start recording. Both WiFi and PoE camera systems offered by Reolink provide unparalleled user interactivity via a custom Reolink app. Available for both Android and iOS in app form and through a browser app or desktop app, the users can remotely or locally access security system. The app of Reolink offers functionality including capture footage review, video streaming, live capture to mobile devices, multi-channels viewing anytime, and schedule video recording.
The users of Reolink app can manage the capture settings of their security systems and get push notifications once motion events happen, Reolink security system may even be configured to video clips or email photos up to thirty seconds in length directly to homeowners once there’s motion detected.
Reolink security system is available through Reolink website and different online retailers. The basic WIFI IP camera systems of Reolink are very affordable and if you are looking for a standalone, with or without wires, and easy to configure outdoor or indoor home security systems that offer remote surveillance no matter what the lighting condition, Reolink is a competitively priced and excellent solution to improve your security at home or at office.
Although some say that the security systems of Reolink are a cheap security system, they are still worth it and will surely level up your security experience.
Read best surveillance systems different on the market security.